- (cognitive radio) ad hoc networks
- 5G wireless communications and next generation wireless
- machine-to-machine communications and cyber-physical
- ecological and biological inspired wireless networks
- analysis and inference on big social/networked data
- information-centric processing of mobile communication
- molecular communications and computations
Generally speaking, we are interested in developing fundamental knowledge of wireless communication and networks, and applications to big data and realistic information system design/implementation/business, through interdisciplinary explorations in communication/network engineering, intelligence, statistical physics, mathematical statistics and stochastic processes, and biology.